amazon

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Top 10 Movies of 2007

Still I have to watch so many movies.
Following are current list. I will update this list after three months.
{need to watch few Hollywood & foreign movies. }

Killer of sheep {A fantastic film & classic. Watched it during this years re-release.)
Lives of others {Stunning film from debut director. No doubt it was an Oscar winner.)
3:10 to Yuma (A complicated cowboy flick & I liked it.)
The Bourne Ultimatum (Little week compared to first two installments but a great spy/action/thriller.)
Eastern Promises (A realistic plot with well balanced characters & everything else great in this thriller.)
No Country for Old Men (Simply amazing.)
Grind house {my first Grind house experience & unique & loved it}
Zodiac {Solid David Fincher movie.}
Waitress {enjoyed it & well written. Only chick flick in my list.}
American Gangster (well written & nicely told & solid action from lead cast.}

No comments: