amazon

Friday, August 24, 2007

My top Ten 90's movies Top 7) Jurassic Park (1993) My Take


Jurassic Park (1993)

Jurassic Park is one of those films which everyone has heard, watched & enjoyed with whole families. This movie was release during my master’s studies & I watched it twice during first few weeks of the movie release. One of the Spielberg greatest achievements in his carrier. With its breath taking blend of CGI, outstanding animation, viewers are completely blown across the planet. Since this movie watched by many, I will write very little abut the movie. Brief plot is, billionaire John Hammond, has dream to own the most spectacular theme park on the planet. Jurassic Park, a park filled with living, breathing dinosaurs. To convince this park is safe; he invites few scientists to the remote island. However a security breach, few T-Rexes missing etc. leads uncalled events. Perfect cast, amazing locations & perfect CGI& effective script mesmerize the viewer. The scene of the T-Rex attacking the car is one of the most spectacular scenes in movie & hunts for a while & I remember that scene whenever I remember this movie.

No comments: