amazon

Friday, August 24, 2007

My top Ten 90's movies Top 8) Se7en (1995) My Take


Se7en (1995)

This great thriller is about a serial killer (Kevin Spacey) and his seven victims who represent the Seven deadly sins. Two detectives (Morgan Freeman & Brad Pitt) have been assigned to investigate this case. Rarely will you see near perfect film. Seven comes under that category. The camera angles are cool, the chase scenes are suspenseful, and the investigation is clever. But what really makes this one of my favorite films, is of course, the ending. Without a doubt one of the most unexpected, uncompromising, and mind-blowing & shocking endings ever. I can't remember a film that ends on a more downbeat note. First time I liked Brad Pitt’s action.

1 comment:

Oscar1986 said...

Great movie, I agree